Sir Charles Pollard will be acting chair of the Youth Justice Board
following Lord Warner’s appointment as a Department of Health
minister in the recent reshuffle. Pollard was chief constable of
Thames Valley police for 11 years until last year and has been a
member of the YJB for five years.
New stand-in chair for Youth Justice Board
June 23, 2003 in Community Care
More from Community Care
- Grand designs: How Kirklees is building on child-centred social work foundations
- Swap deadlines and diaries for the chance to truly change a life
- Social workers deserve a council that understands social work
- Breaking with tradition: Adult social work in Norfolk
- Five ways Signs of Safety made our children’s social work better
- How has Milton Keynes Council Children’s Social Care achieved 90% permanent social workers?
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters