Fifty-five per cent of the visitors to Community Care‘s
website believe government attempts to “normalise” conditions for
children of asylum seekers will not make their detention
More from Community Care
- In a good place…What is it like to be a social worker in Kent?
- Young people transforming social care
- The green shoots of recovery in Rotherham social work
- A fulfilling career in children’s social work
- Can you win the trust of the most disaffected young people in society?
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters