More than half of visitors to Community Care‘s website say
there has not been an improvement in social services to reflect the
latest star ratings. Fifty-seven per cent said that, although star
ratings are better for many local authorities, in reality services
have not improved.
More from Community Care
- In a good place…What is it like to be a social worker in Kent?
- Young people transforming social care
- The green shoots of recovery in Rotherham social work
- A fulfilling career in children’s social work
- Can you win the trust of the most disaffected young people in society?
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters