Fifty-four per cent of visitors to Community Care‘s
website believe that the government’s threat to take the children
of failed asylum seekers into care will not make them more likely
to leave the country.
More from Community Care
- In a good place…What is it like to be a social worker in Kent?
- Young people transforming social care
- The green shoots of recovery in Rotherham social work
- A fulfilling career in children’s social work
- Can you win the trust of the most disaffected young people in society?
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters