Almost two-thirds of visitors to Community Care‘s website
voted in favour of the new pay deal for local government workers
put forward last week and currently out for consultation.
Staff give thumbs up to new pay deal
June 18, 2004 in Workforce
More from Community Care
- Swap deadlines and diaries for the chance to truly change a life
- Social workers deserve a council that understands social work
- Breaking with tradition: Adult social work in Norfolk
- Five ways Signs of Safety made our children’s social work better
- How has Milton Keynes Council Children’s Social Care achieved 90% permanent social workers?
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters