Seven out of 10 visitors to Community Care‘s website
believe the new Mental Capacity Bill will not give people who lack
mental capacity adequate access to advocacy.
Majority wants rethink on advocacy
July 1, 2004 in Legal
More from Community Care
- Swap deadlines and diaries for the chance to truly change a life
- Social workers deserve a council that understands social work
- Breaking with tradition: Adult social work in Norfolk
- Five ways Signs of Safety made our children’s social work better
- How has Milton Keynes Council Children’s Social Care achieved 90% permanent social workers?
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters