WORKING IN LONDON FOCUS 15TH SEPTEMBER 2005
Community Care is running a ‘Working in London’
Focus on 15th September 2005, following on from the success of the
Focus last year. The aim of this Focus will be on recruitment and
retention issues facing social care within the capital. This
feature will consist of a minimum 12 pages of editorial.
Among the subjects covered will be:
• An exclusive interview with the London Mayor, Ken
• The drive to recruit men into childcare in the
• The advantages and disadvantages of living and working
• Tackling homelessness in the capital
• An at-a-glance guide to the London boroughs
Look out for this special Working in London Focus as there will
also be a dedicated jobs section specific to London.