Community Care is running a children and families Focus on 29th
The main aim will be to focus on recruitment and retention issues
facing children and families organisations.
Among the subjects covered will be:
- An interview with John Coughlan, the new Children’s
director at Hampshire, and Children and Families chair, ADSS
- Education provision for expelled children
- How families with disabled children are much more likely to be
living in poverty
- A discussion with charities about the lack of residential
rehabilitation units for young people with substance misuse
- Kinship Care – Discussing the finds of Labour MP Frank
Field study on grandparents who look after their grandchildren
Look out for this special children and families Focus as there will
also be a dedicated jobs section specific to children and families.