With scandals such as “Freed, the junkie who nearly ran down a PC”, “Asylum for Iran Embassy Siege Killer”, “‘Gestapo’ social workers wanted to put my baby on at-risk register, says MP” and “Triplets dad: I don’t give them cash because they would lose their benefits” ringing from their headlines, the winner of this week’s custard pie is the Daily Mail. Probably not the most prestigious prize the newspaper has received but our readers obviously clearly think the Daily Mail is more worthy of yellow pie than golden figurine…..
October 26, 2005 in Community Care
More from Community Care
- Social Worker of the Year Awards – chair and trustees
- Want a smaller caseload? Come and work at Rotherham
- HCL Social Care’s technology solutions are keeping social workers happy
- It’s time to focus on students’ mental health
- Haringey – priority one, giving children and young people the best start in life