With scandals such as “Freed, the junkie who nearly ran down a PC”, “Asylum for Iran Embassy Siege Killer”, “‘Gestapo’ social workers wanted to put my baby on at-risk register, says MP” and “Triplets dad: I don’t give them cash because they would lose their benefits” ringing from their headlines, the winner of this week’s custard pie is the Daily Mail. Probably not the most prestigious prize the newspaper has received but our readers obviously clearly think the Daily Mail is more worthy of yellow pie than golden figurine…..
October 26, 2005 in Community Care
More from Community Care
- Why moving 100 miles for a job was the best decision of my social work career
- New approaches, new ideas to help children get a fresh start
- ‘Just over a week after I joined, we got the call from Ofsted’
- Variety and security: Life as a peripatetic social worker
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters