With scandals such as “Freed, the junkie who nearly ran down a PC”, “Asylum for Iran Embassy Siege Killer”, “‘Gestapo’ social workers wanted to put my baby on at-risk register, says MP” and “Triplets dad: I don’t give them cash because they would lose their benefits” ringing from their headlines, the winner of this week’s custard pie is the Daily Mail. Probably not the most prestigious prize the newspaper has received but our readers obviously clearly think the Daily Mail is more worthy of yellow pie than golden figurine…..
October 26, 2005 in Community Care
More from Community Care
- Grand designs: How Kirklees is building on child-centred social work foundations
- Swap deadlines and diaries for the chance to truly change a life
- Social workers deserve a council that understands social work
- Breaking with tradition: Adult social work in Norfolk
- Five ways Signs of Safety made our children’s social work better
- How has Milton Keynes Council Children’s Social Care achieved 90% permanent social workers?
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters