STAR RATING: 5/5
Run by: The European Food Information Council
Who is it for? A web site about healthy eating for children and young people, parents and professionals.
Highlight: I really enjoyed this web site as it was bright and colourful, with loads of great activities to do on it. One of the things I liked most about the site was that it had funny sound effects whenever you clicked on something.
The site includes activities such as : a food quiz, building healthy habits, getting great teeth and much, much more.
I wouldn’t usually go on this sort of site but I actually really enjoyed it. I don’t really think there are any down sides to this web site because there is lots to do, it looks appealing and you
learn a lot about food.
Web Review by Maddie Ellerby, aged 13.
November 3, 2005 in Children
More from Community Care
- Why this council is reinventing the social work front door by saying goodbye to written referrals
- Can you see the real me?
- ‘A director’s job is to enable social workers to be the best they can be’
- 5 reasons why social workers love to work at this council
- How this adult social care service’s open culture supports brave social work
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters