STAR RATING: 5/5
Run by: The European Food Information Council
Who is it for? A web site about healthy eating for children and young people, parents and professionals.
Highlight: I really enjoyed this web site as it was bright and colourful, with loads of great activities to do on it. One of the things I liked most about the site was that it had funny sound effects whenever you clicked on something.
The site includes activities such as : a food quiz, building healthy habits, getting great teeth and much, much more.
I wouldn’t usually go on this sort of site but I actually really enjoyed it. I don’t really think there are any down sides to this web site because there is lots to do, it looks appealing and you
learn a lot about food.
Web Review by Maddie Ellerby, aged 13.
November 3, 2005 in Children
More from Community Care
- Be a part of something ‘good’ – Hertfordshire County Council
- Shaping the landscape of social care
- A breath of fresh air: social work in Suffolk
- What locum social workers need to know about IR35 tax changes
- East Sussex: investing in you – the social worker
- Want low caseloads? Come and ‘Try Before You Apply’ at Somerset County Council
- Havering: A London borough making a positive impact in social work
- Employer zone