STAR RATING: 5/5
Run by: The European Food Information Council
Who is it for? A web site about healthy eating for children and young people, parents and professionals.
Highlight: I really enjoyed this web site as it was bright and colourful, with loads of great activities to do on it. One of the things I liked most about the site was that it had funny sound effects whenever you clicked on something.
The site includes activities such as : a food quiz, building healthy habits, getting great teeth and much, much more.
I wouldn’t usually go on this sort of site but I actually really enjoyed it. I don’t really think there are any down sides to this web site because there is lots to do, it looks appealing and you
learn a lot about food.
Web Review by Maddie Ellerby, aged 13.
November 3, 2005 in Children
More from Community Care
- Positive, supportive: Social work in Taunton and West Somerset
- Leap forward to the top 5% of children’s services with Hampshire County Council
- Leicester City Council, where caseloads are capped and social workers are listened to
- West Sussex: A clear path for advancing your career in children’s social work
- Social work reinvigorated: how Dorset is making social work all about practice not process
- Why your next social work job should be in… Lancashire
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters