By James Strachan
* How well are public sector partnership arrangements working in your area?
* Do you think service users understand your partnership working arrangements, and know who provides what service and who to complain to? If not, how can this be addressed?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 1 hour
Questions from Community Care – Let’s Dance
More from Community Care
- Be part of the adult social care dream team
- ‘The social work pods mean you feel part of a unit that pulls together’
- ‘It felt like we social worked people but then we moved to Signs of Safety’
- Are you ready to crack the toughest challenge in foster carer recruitment?
- Why you should start your social work career in Oxfordshire
- ‘Social workers have families too and this job should not come at the cost of their own home life’
- ‘Employers kept saying my disability meant I couldn’t do social work, but one borough believed in me’
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters