By Phillip Cooper
* Should family learning be regarded as the responsibility of adult and community learning or children and family services within the local authority structure?
* Should the decision in answer to the above question be determined by which area of responsibility will be less at risk from budget cuts?
* Should individual primary schools be expected to nominate/appoint a teacher with specific responsibility for co-ordinating family learning for the parents of children on the school role?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 20 minutes per question
Questions from Community Care – Different Class
More from Community Care
- Why this council is reinventing the social work front door by saying goodbye to written referrals
- Can you see the real me?
- ‘A director’s job is to enable social workers to be the best they can be’
- 5 reasons why social workers love to work at this council
- How this adult social care service’s open culture supports brave social work
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters