By Phillip Cooper
* Should family learning be regarded as the responsibility of adult and community learning or children and family services within the local authority structure?
* Should the decision in answer to the above question be determined by which area of responsibility will be less at risk from budget cuts?
* Should individual primary schools be expected to nominate/appoint a teacher with specific responsibility for co-ordinating family learning for the parents of children on the school role?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 20 minutes per question
Questions from Community Care – Different Class
More from Community Care
- ‘We’re finally getting it right for young people’
- Six ways we are building better careers for experienced adults’ social workers
- ‘The best of the service came out in the snow’
- It was some of the best social work training I’ve ever done
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters