By Phillip Cooper
* Should family learning be regarded as the responsibility of adult and community learning or children and family services within the local authority structure?
* Should the decision in answer to the above question be determined by which area of responsibility will be less at risk from budget cuts?
* Should individual primary schools be expected to nominate/appoint a teacher with specific responsibility for co-ordinating family learning for the parents of children on the school role?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 20 minutes per question
Questions from Community Care – Different Class
More from Community Care
- Social Worker of the Year Awards – chair and trustees
- Want a smaller caseload? Come and work at Rotherham
- HCL Social Care’s technology solutions are keeping social workers happy
- It’s time to focus on students’ mental health
- Haringey – priority one, giving children and young people the best start in life