By Phillip Cooper
* Should family learning be regarded as the responsibility of adult and community learning or children and family services within the local authority structure?
* Should the decision in answer to the above question be determined by which area of responsibility will be less at risk from budget cuts?
* Should individual primary schools be expected to nominate/appoint a teacher with specific responsibility for co-ordinating family learning for the parents of children on the school role?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 20 minutes per question
Questions from Community Care – Different Class
More from Community Care
- Be a part of something ‘good’ – Hertfordshire County Council
- Shaping the landscape of social care
- A breath of fresh air: social work in Suffolk
- What locum social workers need to know about IR35 tax changes
- East Sussex: investing in you – the social worker
- Want low caseloads? Come and ‘Try Before You Apply’ at Somerset County Council
- Havering: A London borough making a positive impact in social work
- Employer zone