26th January 2006
On the 26th January Community Care will be running a feature dedicated to those who work with Children’s and Families in the North of England. This issue will also be distributed at Community Care Live: Children’s & Families exhibition taking place at Manchester International Convention Centre on the 1st February, which we are expecting over 1,000 relevant social care professionals to attend.
The main focus of this feature will be on recruitment and retention issues facing organisations and new initiatives currently being used to attract new professionals. This feature is the perfect opportunity to promote your recruitment brand and vacancies to over 55,455 social care professionals (ABC June 05).
Amongst the subjects covered:
• An interview with Andrew Webb, the new co-chair of the Association of Directors of Social Services Children and Families Committee.
• Child protection in madressahs (faith schools). This looks at the way councils in the north are working with madressahs to try to guide them on child protection and ensure children’s safety.
Recruitment advertising offer
As well as the in-depth editorial, Community Care is offering the following recruitment advertising opportunities to all Local Authorities and Voluntary organisations in the children’s sector.
When placing a half or full page advertisement in the focus on the 26th January at the normal advertising rate (contract discounts will apply), for an extra £1,500 + VAT you will receive the following:
1. A repeat of the previous week’s advertisement in Community Care issue 2nd February enabling extra coverage.
2. Your advertisement in the February issue of 0-19. 0-19 has been published for over 3 years and is firmly established in the working lives of over 25,000* professionals working with children and teenagers across the statutory, voluntary and private sector.
3. A button** on either Job Search Page, Job Details Page or Job Results Page which will link to your posts on www.communitycare.co.uk for one week.
NB: both the repeat and button need to be taken together when booking your advertisement in the feature. All bookings will be subject to availability as space in 0-19 and on the website is limited.
For more information or to take advantage of this offer, please contact your Community Care Account Handler on 020 8652 8870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: Thursday 19th January @ 2pm