By Claire Cameron and Elaine Chase
* What occupational models are in use for leaving care workers in your area?
* If care leavers have the option of a dedicated worker, would a mentor, pedagogue, or foster carer type model suit them best? Or should there be a range of possible options linking in with other advisory services for young people?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 20 minutes per question
Questions from Community Care – Super models
More from Community Care
- Swap deadlines and diaries for the chance to truly change a life
- Social workers deserve a council that understands social work
- Breaking with tradition: Adult social work in Norfolk
- Five ways Signs of Safety made our children’s social work better
- How has Milton Keynes Council Children’s Social Care achieved 90% permanent social workers?
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters