By Claire Cameron and Elaine Chase
* What occupational models are in use for leaving care workers in your area?
* If care leavers have the option of a dedicated worker, would a mentor, pedagogue, or foster carer type model suit them best? Or should there be a range of possible options linking in with other advisory services for young people?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 20 minutes per question
Questions from Community Care – Super models
More from Community Care
- How this adult social care service’s open culture supports brave social work
- The original social work Try Before You Apply day returns
- How one council is regenerating the career development of its social workers
- ‘Sometimes social workers need reassurance they are doing their best and that’s what we’re here for’
- Isn’t it time you got to work your way? Introducing the Casual Social Worker Bank
- Be part of the adult social care dream team
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters