By Claire Cameron and Elaine Chase
* What occupational models are in use for leaving care workers in your area?
* If care leavers have the option of a dedicated worker, would a mentor, pedagogue, or foster carer type model suit them best? Or should there be a range of possible options linking in with other advisory services for young people?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 20 minutes per question
Questions from Community Care – Super models
More from Community Care
- Social Worker of the Year Awards – chair and trustees
- Want a smaller caseload? Come and work at Rotherham
- HCL Social Care’s technology solutions are keeping social workers happy
- It’s time to focus on students’ mental health
- Haringey – priority one, giving children and young people the best start in life