By Jim Ledwidge
How would you identify and quantify the need for supported accommodation for disabled people under pension age in your area?
How would you identify appropriate land and funding for a local scheme, who needs to be involved?
How would you fully involve disabled people in the development of a scheme?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 30 minutes per question
Questions from Community Care – ‘It’s fantastic!’
More from Community Care
- Why we’re investing £6.5m to recruit more than 100 children’s social workers
- Helping to make the difference
- Young people leading the way on changing services in Doncaster
- What works (and what doesn’t) when celebrating social workers’ successes
- ‘Now I can ensure each child’s experience is positive. It’s a win-win situation.’
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters