By Jim Ledwidge
How would you identify and quantify the need for supported accommodation for disabled people under pension age in your area?
How would you identify appropriate land and funding for a local scheme, who needs to be involved?
How would you fully involve disabled people in the development of a scheme?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 30 minutes per question
Questions from Community Care – ‘It’s fantastic!’
More from Community Care
- Swap deadlines and diaries for the chance to truly change a life
- Social workers deserve a council that understands social work
- Breaking with tradition: Adult social work in Norfolk
- Five ways Signs of Safety made our children’s social work better
- How has Milton Keynes Council Children’s Social Care achieved 90% permanent social workers?
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters