By Jim Ledwidge
How would you identify and quantify the need for supported accommodation for disabled people under pension age in your area?
How would you identify appropriate land and funding for a local scheme, who needs to be involved?
How would you fully involve disabled people in the development of a scheme?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 30 minutes per question
Questions from Community Care – ‘It’s fantastic!’
More from Community Care
- ‘Improving is about having the right social workers in the right place’
- How this council’s social workers are building a practice framework that’s built to last
- How a council is reducing caseloads and the emotional burden of child protection for its social workers
- ‘I didn’t just want to go anywhere. It had to be the right authority’
- Flexi-working, less box filling and more time with adults – how one council is liberating its social workers and OTs
- Take the power back: Meet the council that’s putting the trust and professionalism back in social work
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters