By Jim Ledwidge
How would you identify and quantify the need for supported accommodation for disabled people under pension age in your area?
How would you identify appropriate land and funding for a local scheme, who needs to be involved?
How would you fully involve disabled people in the development of a scheme?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 30 minutes per question
Questions from Community Care – ‘It’s fantastic!’
More from Community Care
- Social Worker of the Year Awards – chair and trustees
- Want a smaller caseload? Come and work at Rotherham
- HCL Social Care’s technology solutions are keeping social workers happy
- It’s time to focus on students’ mental health
- Haringey – priority one, giving children and young people the best start in life