What is it?
A 48 page publication with over 1,000 jobs inside for people working in all areas of Social care.
Who does it go to?
The whole community care circulation plus registered jobseekers on www.communitycare.co.uk/jobs
What’s in it for advertisers?
• Dedicated recruitment issue that’s just jobs
• Extended and targeted coverage to a very relevant audience
• An unbeatable package that buys this coverage at a very cost-effective rate.
• Book into Jobs only 21st December (ratecard or contract rate) and receive a second advert in Community care 5th January for just 30% of the normal ratecard costs.
• When booking into the Jobs only 21st December advertisers will be able to have the following web package for an extra £1,000 (ratecard £1750)
o A button* for one week on Snapshot email newsletter
o A button* for one week generating 50,000 page impressions on the Jobs Pages of www.communitycare.co.uk
o A bespoke Job Filter eshot for one of the vacancies to a maximum of 250 active and passive job seekers from the Community Care controlled circulation database
* Buttons link to list of jobs on www.communitycare.co.uk
To advertise in this Jobs only issue contact your Account Manager or speak to James Frowde on 020 8652 8389/email James.Frowde@rbi.co.uk
Community Care Jobs only issue
What is it?
More from Community Care
- How tearing up the paperwork gave our adult social care staff the freedom to get on with the job
- The Dorset formula for better outcomes for children: safe, supported social workers and manageable caseloads
- My journey from agency to permanent social work – and why I’ve never looked back
- The voice of children and young people being supported by children’s services in York
- Generation change: How one council’s bespoke social work model is revitalising practice
- You’re invited … to Cambridgeshire’s Social Work Showcase
- Recognition, support and work-life balance: Dorset adult social care’s recipe for job satisfaction
- Better outcomes for people through transformation, a better workplace for social workers
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters