With an ageing population, how should care be funded? Should people contribute to the cost of their long-term care or should the state carry the cost? E-mail your views (no more than 250 word) to Clare Jerrom by Wednesday 16 May. The best response, as judged by the editor, will win an iPod, similar to one of those pictured.
Have your say
May 3, 2007 in Adults
More from Community Care
- In a good place…What is it like to be a social worker in Kent?
- Young people transforming social care
- The green shoots of recovery in Rotherham social work
- A fulfilling career in children’s social work
- Can you win the trust of the most disaffected young people in society?
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters