With an ageing population, how should care be funded? Should people contribute to the cost of their long-term care or should the state carry the cost? E-mail your views (no more than 250 word) to Clare Jerrom by Wednesday 16 May. The best response, as judged by the editor, will win an iPod, similar to one of those pictured.
Have your say
May 3, 2007 in Adults
More from Community Care
- Why this council is reinventing the social work front door by saying goodbye to written referrals
- Can you see the real me?
- ‘A director’s job is to enable social workers to be the best they can be’
- 5 reasons why social workers love to work at this council
- How this adult social care service’s open culture supports brave social work
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters