Note: Not all warning signs will be evident. Unfortunately, there are instances where there is hardly any indication that someone intends taking their own life.
Recognising the warning signs
January 28, 2008 in Self harm/suicide
More from Community Care
- Swap deadlines and diaries for the chance to truly change a life
- Social workers deserve a council that understands social work
- Breaking with tradition: Adult social work in Norfolk
- Five ways Signs of Safety made our children’s social work better
- How has Milton Keynes Council Children’s Social Care achieved 90% permanent social workers?
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters