Rochdale Council currently spends £9 million per year on Domiciliary Care for Vulnerable Adultsin the borough. Contracts for Domiciliary Care are due for renewal.
Rochdale Council is inviting applications from suitably experienced organisations forconsideration for a contract to provide a Home Care service in the Borough. Organisations whoexpress an interest will need to be able to demonstrate that they can provide high qualitydomiciliary care services which are efficient and effective and which provide positive outcomesfor service users and carers.
Suitable organisations will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be able to effectively work in partnership with Rochdale Council to achieve the bestoutcomes for service users.
- Must be an established provider, registered with CSCI and have experience of providingflexible and responsive domiciliary care services.
- Be able to provide services 365 days a year to a wide spectrum of vulnerable adults whohave differing service needs.
- Be able to operate an efficient and effective out of hour’s service.
- Be willing to utilise an electronic monitoring system approved by Rochdale Council.
Expressions of interest are invited from suitably experienced organisations that can evidence thatthey meet the above criteria. Organisations should be aware that the Transfer of Undertaking(Protection of Employment) regulations 2006 may apply to this proposed procurement to theextent that it relates to services currently being provided by 16 independent providers.
Interested organisations should express their interest in writing to:-
The Gatehouse, Fieldhouse Road,
Rochdale, OL12 OAA
Tel: – 01706 922780
Expressions of interest should be returned by February 27 2009.