Looking to find the right placement for your
client, patient or family member?
What does ‘Network Adults Placement Agency’ do?
* We offer a FREE Service in searching the country for the best care available to match the clients, patients or family members needs.
* We find placements for Service Users in; Independent Hospitals, Nursing, Residential, Supported Living & Tenancy Agreements, Residential Colleges, Rehabilitation and Respite.
* We specialise in placing Adults with complex needs.
* We have connections with experience of; Learning Disability, Autism, Mental Health, Sectioned, Forensic, Drug & Alcohol Misuse, Acquired Brain Injury including Dementia and Korsakoff’s, Physical Disability, Epilepsy, Challenging Behaviour, Prader-Willi and Sensory Impairment.
* We offer a simple Referral Service via telephone. We record the needs of the Service User, choice of location and funding. This Referral is then matched to the Providers on our database who can meet your clients, patients or family members needs. We ring you to discuss the Providers we have found in our “search”, and if from this conversation you would like to take things further, then we give you the Providers details so that you can liaise with them. More in-depth information can be passed between yourselves and our Providers. Hopefully this will lead to a visit or an assessment in the first instance.
* Our Service is covered by Confidentiality & the Data Protection Act.
* Our Service covers England, Wales and some areas of Scotland.
Let us do the work for you! Call 0800 917 6571
NB: We are a FREE information Agency; however, we are not involved in either making the assessment nor in the funding of the placement. The onus for securing the chosen placement shall be the responsibility of the client, Local Authority or others involved in the case.