Legal claims on council social care policies up by 45%
The number of legal challenges to council social care policies rose by 45% last year and more are being successful, an investigation by Community Care has revealed.
- Mental health bed pressures making AMHP role ‘untenable’, warns BASW
- ‘We should welcome this Supreme Court ruling- it enshrines social work values in law’
- Government inspection of Rotherham Council launched following abuse scandal cover up
- HCPC sanctions social worker over Facebook posts
- Coventry Council applauded for “brave” Do It For Daniel campaign