Legal claims on council social care policies up by 45%
The number of legal challenges to council social care policies rose by 45% last year and more are being successful, an investigation by Community Care has revealed.
- How to switch off your inner social worker over Christmas
- Social work in a conflict zone: “It’s really about being very empathic”
- Children’s homes at Christmas: “The sense of camaraderie is very real”
- Sir James Munby: ‘Re B-S ruling has not changed the law on adoption’
- ‘Mum, please stop using your social worker voice’: how my job affects my parenting
You might have missed