Legal claims on council social care policies up by 45%
The number of legal challenges to council social care policies rose by 45% last year and more are being successful, an investigation by Community Care has revealed.
- Lack of NQSW statutory experience leads council to set up its own academy
- “It might sound like a business but to me it’s still social work”
- Council unlawfully deprived woman of liberty due to ignorance of Mental Capacity Act
- Student social worker: ‘The environment felt invasive and unnatural’
- CQC chief unapologetic over dropping annual inspections to focus on poorest providers