Thought I’d share this really interesting infographic by Time to Change on the impact a mental health diagnosis has on young people. Read more about the campaign’s work around young people’s mental health here.
Andy McNicoll is Community Care’s community editor
Infographic: How stigma surrounding a mental health diagnosis impacts young people
Really interesting piece of work by the Time to Change campaign to end mental health discrimination...
More from Community Care
- Why this council is reinventing the social work front door by saying goodbye to written referrals
- Can you see the real me?
- ‘A director’s job is to enable social workers to be the best they can be’
- 5 reasons why social workers love to work at this council
- How this adult social care service’s open culture supports brave social work
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters