Two years after The College of Social Work opened its doors, how is it doing?
Community Care would like to know how frontline social workers view The College of Social Work. Please take part in our quick survey
More from Community Care
- The council behind one of the country’s most forward-thinking health and social care integration projects
- Be at the forefront of children’s social work
- How Doncaster convinced us to quit agency social work
- Make a change you won’t regret: Become a social worker in the happiest place in Wales
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters