Two years after The College of Social Work opened its doors, how is it doing?
Community Care would like to know how frontline social workers view The College of Social Work. Please take part in our quick survey
More from Community Care
- ‘Just over a week after I joined, we got the call from Ofsted’
- Variety and security: Life as a peripatetic social worker
- How one council fixed the broken career ladder in children’s social work
- A collaborative approach to make the knowledge and skills statement work for adult social workers
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters