Community Care has unveiled a new brand identity to reflect how we are supporting social care professionals through every step of their career.
“The heart of your social care career” becomes our new strap line to reflect the wide-range of resources we now provide to the sector. Community Care provides:
- An award-winning breaking news website to keep you up to date with the latest developments in social work and social care.
- A market-leading jobs board that enables social care professionals to find the best jobs and provides innovative recruitment solutions to employers.
- Community Care Inform Adults and Inform Children, two subscription-based products that provide trusted and accurate information in a quick and accessible format to help social work professionals make and evidence their decisions.
- Community Care Live – two free-to-attend events for registered social workers and their managers, which take place in London and Birmingham.
Wherever you are based, Community Care is the essential online information resource to support, inform and inspire everyone working in social care.
Our brand colours have also evolved to look more contemporary – the spring green a reflection of the hope and life-changing difference great social care brings.
We know that social work and social care is a hugely rewarding yet challenging career. Now, more than ever, social care professionals deserve the very best resources.
As we said when we launched our Stand up for Social Work campaign at the beginning of the year, we believe that standing up for the profession means three things:
- Taking pride in the great work you do and talking about it to inspire others
- Being honest about the challenges you face
- Giving you the support you need to protect vulnerable people
Community Care is your resource and we are committed to supporting you through every step of your career. Everything we do is in partnership with the sector, informed by what you say you need to do your job more effectively.
We work with experts in the sector to ensure everyone in social care has access to high quality information they can trust. And we’re investing in our digital platforms to innovate and enhance our resources so that they cater for different learning styles.
Let us know what you think, and do sign up to our e-newsletters to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest news and information to support you in your jobs.