Keymn Whervin, a member of the national co-production advisory group, has cared for her mother for 15 years. Here, she shares her experiences of good and poor social care and how she’d like to see social workers improve.
‘What do I want from social workers? Build proper relationships and take more risks’
Expert by experience Keymn Whervin shares her thoughts on what makes good and poor social care
More from Community Care
- Why this council is reinventing the social work front door by saying goodbye to written referrals
- Can you see the real me?
- ‘A director’s job is to enable social workers to be the best they can be’
- 5 reasons why social workers love to work at this council
- How this adult social care service’s open culture supports brave social work
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters