Good, and bad, advice is everywhere. As part of our campaign to Stand Up For Social Work, we asked social workers from adults and children’s social work what advice they would give to a new social worker. We also asked them to reflect on what advice has had the most impact on their career – either in a good or bad way.
What’s the best or worst advice you’ve been given as a social worker?
As part of our Stand Up For Social Work campaign, we are asking you to share your favourite (or least favourite) tips for new social workers
More from Community Care
- The council behind one of the country’s most forward-thinking health and social care integration projects
- Be at the forefront of children’s social work
- How Doncaster convinced us to quit agency social work
- Make a change you won’t regret: Become a social worker in the happiest place in Wales
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters