Making sense of what’s going on with personal health budgets
About Mithran SamuelMithran Samuel is adults' editor at Community Care.
The Adult Care blog looks behind the policies, practices and personalities involved in the care of older and disabled people for any hidden truths, helpful tips or humour.
It is written by Community Care’s adults’ services beat editor Mithran Samuel.
Email: Mithran Samuel
- ‘How the Care Bill must change to put social work at the heart of reformed care system’
- 15-minute care visits: an indignity that should be banned or a ‘fully justified’ commissioning practice?
- ‘The depressing failure of some social workers to follow the Mental Capacity Act’ – a lawyer’s view
- Book review: ‘A practical resource for promoting person-centred care’
- CQC to investigate social care staffing and training
- Harvey Campbell on ‘How the Care Bill must change to put social work at the heart of reformed care system’
- Josephine on CQC to investigate social care staffing and training
- Kevin Lancaster on Social work on the move: how mobile working can improve care management
- Alex Knapp on CQC to investigate social care staffing and training
- grace anderson on Putting trust in social workers to curb personal budgets bureaucracy