‘AMHPs are working in a mental health system close to collapse’
About Andy McNicollAndy is community editor at Community Care, with a focus on reporting on mental health. He has previously worked for titles focusing on the NHS and substance misuse sectors. You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mad World highlights the latest research, policy and debate about all things mental health along with some social work stuff and the odd piece of random nonsense, just to keep you on your toes.
It is written by community editor Andy McNicoll.
Email: Andy McNicoll
- Amanda Headley-White on Why crass ‘mental patient’ costumes offend me as a patient and professional
- jeanne Ellin on Why crass ‘mental patient’ costumes offend me as a patient and professional
- michael on Councils split on integration of mental health social workers in NHS
- Julie on We’re in trouble when social workers who love the job feel forced to quit
- Sabine on We’re in trouble when social workers who love the job feel forced to quit