Unions mull over options for social work pay rises
About Camilla Pemberton, journalist,Camilla Pemberton is Community Care's children's editor
The Social Work blog covers the challenges facing Britain’s 2m-strong social care workforce: everything from pay and working conditions to stress and the latest social work conduct cases.
It is written by beat editor Kirsty McGregor
Email: Kirsty McGregor
Latest from Inform
- ‘Good supervision requires consistency, structure and support’
- ‘Reflective supervision is not an optional extra’
- Social work supervision live chat, 19 June: meet the panel and register for a reminder
- ‘Supervision helps social workers avoid a one size fits all approach’
- Supervising newly qualified social workers: case study #2 (task-led environment)
- Beverly Turner-Daly on Are social workers getting the supervision they need?
- 'Kay' on ‘My employer’s support has helped me challenge prejudice surrounding my gender change’
- Gerry Nosowska on Are social workers getting the supervision they need?
- Joe Godden on Are social workers getting the supervision they need?
- MB @ SW Guide on ‘How probation is changing in England and Scotland’: a social work perspective
Search this blog
Follow @Kirsty_ComCare on Twitter