Event organisers, exhibitors and sponsors using N200’s lead management software, Visit Connect, may collect personal information about you when you visit their event stall or exhibit.
Personal Information Collected: Should you choose to allow an exhibitor or sponsor to scan or record the details from your event badge, the exhibitor, sponsor and/or the organiser (each a separate data controller of that information in their own respective rights, each referred to herein as “the Company”) may collect from you:
- contact details;
- company worked for;
- details of the exhibitor that collected your personal information; and
- any other personal information you volunteer.
Purposes of Future Data Processing: Following collection of your personal information, the Company may process these details for the following purposes:
- to respond and/or deal with any request or enquiry;
- to process and administer your order(s) of the Company’s products and/or services;
- to improve the Company’s products and services;
- for internal record keeping;
- to contact you by e-mail or phone for any of the above reasons or for marketing purposes where lawful to do so;
- to perform any contract the Company has with you; and
- for compliance with legal, regulatory and other good governance obligations.
Your personal information may also be anonymised and further processed for statistical analysis.
Data Sharing: The Company may share your personal information with the organiser for analytical and research purposes and with other companies in its group as needed for reasonable management, analysis, planning and decision making, including in relation to taking decisions regarding the expansion and promotion of its product(s) and/or service(s) and for use by those companies for the other purposes described above. Some transfers of your personal information may be outside your home jurisdiction.
Consent: By volunteering your details to the Company, you are providing your consent to your personal information being disclosed to each Company for the purposes set out above. Please contact the organiser, exhibitor and/or sponsor for details of any additional privacy policies which you should be aware of.