Dumfries – 24 hours on the social work frontline
Supporting disabled children in rural communities
Social workers and managers share their experiences of delivering support for disabled children in a rural Scottish community. Click on the different pictures below to read their stories.
- Why this council is reinventing the social work front door by saying goodbye to written referrals
- Can you see the real me?
- ‘A director’s job is to enable social workers to be the best they can be’
- 5 reasons why social workers love to work at this council
- How this adult social care service’s open culture supports brave social work
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters