By Julia Feast, Jim Goddard, Derek Kirton
* What helps people to have a sense of identity and how can this be achieved?
* What are the benefits and disadvantages of accessing information?
* How would you go about improving services and support for people who have spent part or all of their childhoods in care and who are accessing information about their past?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 1 hour
Questions from Community Care – Climbing Trees
More from Community Care
- Average caseloads have halved thanks to workload changes
- Asylum-seeking children: ‘Here you feel people care’
- How one council stayed connected to staff during the pandemic
- Be one of the ingredients on the journey to good and beyond
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters