By Claire Cameron and Elaine Chase
* What occupational models are in use for leaving care workers in your area?
* If care leavers have the option of a dedicated worker, would a mentor, pedagogue, or foster carer type model suit them best? Or should there be a range of possible options linking in with other advisory services for young people?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 20 minutes per question
Questions from Community Care – Super models
More from Community Care
- How this council took social worker caseloads from excessive to below target – in just eight months
- Step one to a better life: Join an adult social care service where social work values and work-life balance matter
- ‘Newly qualified social workers need to thrive rather than just survive’
- ‘Everyone’s journey’: how involving social workers improved performance and reduced caseloads in this council
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters