By Claire Cameron and Elaine Chase
* What occupational models are in use for leaving care workers in your area?
* If care leavers have the option of a dedicated worker, would a mentor, pedagogue, or foster carer type model suit them best? Or should there be a range of possible options linking in with other advisory services for young people?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 20 minutes per question
Questions from Community Care – Super models
More from Community Care
- Average caseloads have halved thanks to workload changes
- Asylum-seeking children: ‘Here you feel people care’
- How one council stayed connected to staff during the pandemic
- Be one of the ingredients on the journey to good and beyond
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters