Thought I’d share this really interesting infographic by Time to Change on the impact a mental health diagnosis has on young people. Read more about the campaign’s work around young people’s mental health here.
Andy McNicoll is Community Care’s community editor
Infographic: How stigma surrounding a mental health diagnosis impacts young people
Really interesting piece of work by the Time to Change campaign to end mental health discrimination...
More from Community Care
- The stories of parents and children kept together through the family safeguarding model
- ‘Working in child exploitation is not just a job for me, it’s about changing the lives of young people’
- “We work to people’s strengths to bolster their confidence and nurture the best in them.”
- ‘Our inspirational senior leaders invest in us’
- Podcast: Working together to be stronger for children and families
- Trusting instincts and the evidence: NQSWs reflect on the past year
- “The family safeguarding model gives families the platform to tell us who they are – not what they are”
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters