How do you feel social work and social care needs to change? What are the realities and challenges of frontline practice that need to be urgently addressed? On 20th May at Community Care Live, BBC journalist Gavin Esler will be putting your questions to a panel – including England’s two chief social workers – as part of a ‘Question Time’ session.
How to submit a question
Questions can be submitted via email or by commenting below.
- Isabelle Trowler, chief social worker for children and families
- Lyn Romeo, chief social worker for adults
- Andrea Sutcliffe, chief inspector of adult social care at the Care Quality Commission
- John Kennedy, director of care services at the Joseph Rowntree Housing Trust
- Ruth Smith, editor at Community Care
How to book a place for Community Care Live
Community Care Live is taking place on the 20th and 21st May at the Business Design Centre in Islington, central London. Places at the event are free for all registered social workers – to book a place and for the full speaker line-up click here.