We have a number of new and innovative support services opening across west London.We specialise in self-contained accommodation based on 24-hour support service models.
Our new purpose-built Supported Living Project, designed in partnership with a district housing association, is for adults with dual diagnosis of mental health difficulties or a learning disability. We believe that the best way to support our clients is by providing them with a structured lifestyle, incorporating their own choices as far as practicable, that constantly encourages them to develop and reach their potential in all aspects of their life.
With specialist support and guidance adults with mental health difficulties or a learning disability can lead a full and rewarding life.
By working in partnership with care management and community teams, our support promotes:
- Tenancy management
- Health awareness
- Community involvement
- To provide a place where people continue to live independently while receiving a personalised support service.
- To support people to regain their confidence and self-esteem, enabling them to feel part of their community.
- To support people to maintain community presence. By using person centered planning, each person will have a programme of support based on their individual needs and wishes.
- Living an ordinary life, promoting social inclusion and recreation in community settings, is the basis for the support provided.
- To offer a service that is fair, accessible, equitable and sensitive to the diverse needs of referred client groups.
- To provide quality care by developing services to meet individual needs, with a multi-disciplinary approach.
- To provide individuals with the necessary support and guidance to enable them to exercise their rights.
- To ensure clients and carers are central to the monitoring and development of this service.
- To employ sound management techniques making maximum use of available resources to develop cost-effective high quality services.
Our individual support services are recovery focused and promote independence and life skills development. If you have clients or a family member with mental health difficulties and want a support service that will enable them to learn the skills to live independently, our supported living program can assist you in getting started.
Our support assessment process is fast to directly address your independent living needs. Our programme of support works to improve your health and life skills. We have trained, dedicated staff who will provide one-to-one support where needed in all areas of daily living, including community integration, tenancy management and budgeting. A positive day time structure be it work or education. We value promoting positive well-being and work with people to understand how a good diet and exercise will promote positive mental health.
Sound interesting? To find out more contact Care Assist Ltd on 0203 5823240 or careassistuk.net
Watch a video of Care Assist Ltd – King’s Road