L-R: Dave Tapsell, head of clinical practice, Annette Kinsella, head of integrate services, Cllr Jason Frost, cabinet member for health and adult care services, Barbara Nicholls, director of adult services, Jackie Lawson, service manager – integrated services, and Andrew Sykes, service manager – disabilities.
By Kirsty Ayakwah on September 17, 2019 in
- ‘Solutions can’t be scripted here – you have to be creative’
- Putting a team around the social worker to make a difference to families
- How working in residential care enables staff to build one-on-one relationships with young people
- ‘We will always challenge ourselves to transform our services to improve outcomes for children and families’
- ‘It’s our job is to observe the child, find their voice and be their advocate’
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters