- Are you holding any intelligence that might be helpful to the police? Even things that seem insignificant to you can be very significant when considered alongside other information sources.
- Are you working with any cases where use of civil orders might prove a helpful protective mechanism?
- Aside from civil orders, are you aware of any other disruption techniques that are being used in your area and how helpful do you think they are? How can your agency – or others you are working with – contribute to this?
- Are there any offences you have read about here that you can ask police to consider in cases you are working on?
- Do you have any children or young people involved in criminal justice processes? What can you learn from what children and young people tell us about these processes that could help you to better support them and make sure they get the help and special measures they are entitled to?
- Isn’t it time you got to work your way? Introducing the Casual Social Worker Bank
- Be part of the adult social care dream team
- ‘The social work pods mean you feel part of a unit that pulls together’
- ‘It felt like we social worked people but then we moved to Signs of Safety’
- Are you ready to crack the toughest challenge in foster carer recruitment?
- Why you should start your social work career in Oxfordshire
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters