Why attend Community Care Live?
Community Care Live is the UK’s largest free-to-attend social work event. It offers essential learning and training to all registered social workers, local authority commissioners and workforce leads. With a two-day conference programme and a large exhibition, it is the perfect location to develop your CPD and learn from and network with peers and sector thought leaders.
With two events per year, Community Care Live offers the most up-to-date best practice with leading speakers in the sector, covering children and families’ services, adults’ services and management issues.
Special features include:
- Legal Learning Hub: New for London 2017, this builds on our hugely successful Mock Court from previous events. It will bring together all the legal learning a social worker would need, from sharpening up court skills to highlighting what the latest case law means for practice.
- Career and Learning Zone: This zone brings specific aspects of social work practice to life and provides some of the best one-to-one coaching available – all for free. Sessions are hosted by universities and other conference partners and provide in-depth discussions on the major issues you face in your practice.
- Bookshop: The Bookshop provides an opportunity to purchase the most up-to-date literature on social work and social care and meet and hear directly from the authors. Don’t miss this chance to find out about the latest thought leadership from across the UK and beyond.
What Community Care Live can offer you:
As a social worker
- Free training and best-practice advice from social care experts to enable you to make decisions more confidently
- Essential learning to boost your CPD
- A chance to network and share practice challenges with peers, sector thought leaders and key national bodies. Over 4000 people registered for last year’s event
- Guidance to improve your court skills and case law knowledge
- An exhibition where you can meet potential recruiters, identify further training and learning opportunities and link up with leading providers
As a team leader/manager
- Free and essential learning on how to get the best out of your teams from our management-focused sessions
- Free training to help your social workers tackle the biggest practice challenges and boost their legal literacy
- Examples of innovation in social work and case studies demonstrating how other teams have improved practice
- The opportunity to network with senior thought leaders
- A buzzing exhibition where you can meet and share learning with other organisations within the sector, including local authorities, recruiters, voluntary sector and universities
As a commissioner/head of service
- Network and share leadership insights with your peers – around 100 senior managers registered for the London event last year, including commissioners, heads of department and directors
- Take part in our new expert-led advanced practitioner discussion groups, offering you the chance to discuss key challenges, share best practice and network with other leaders from around the country
- Gain up-to-date information and guidance on the challenges social work teams are currently facing
Don’t miss out and register today!
What Community Care Live can offer exhibitors
- Being part of an established exhibition with up to 60 exhibitors – local authorities, charities, independent sector providers, social care suppliers, universities, NHS trusts, book publishers and consultancies
- An engaged audience of social care professionals and leaders to whom you can promote your organisation
- A Career and Learning Zone where universities can provide the latest information on their CPD and MA courses
If you are interested in exhibiting o be part of the exhibition in London, click here for more information or contact Nicky Davies at email@example.com or on 07787 151949.