1. This online service (‘the Service’) is provided by Reed Business Information Limited (‘RBI’). By using the Service you accept these terms and conditions which apply to use of the Service and the materials and information it contains (‘Materials’).
2. RBI grants you a non-exclusive licence to access and use the Materials for your personal purposes. You may not reproduce or distribute any part of the content for commercial purposes.
3. Copyright, database rights and all other intellectual property rights comprised in or relating to the Service and Materials belong to RBI and its licensors.
4. RBI may at any time make alterations to or withdraw the Service or any part of it.
5. RBI excludes all warranties, express or implied relating to the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, any implied warranty that the information it contains is accurate or up-to-date or is suitable for any particular purpose. RBI shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as the result of the use of this the Service.
6. Community Care and CommunityCare.co.uk reserve the right to re-use content submitted to CareSpace or the Community Care blogs, with due credit made to the content originator.
7. These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the Laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Terms and conditions for CV access
Employment agencies and employment businesses
If you are an employment agency or an employment business (as defined by the Employment Agencies Act 1973 (‘the Act’)) it is your responsibility to ensure that the use you make of information from our candidate database complies with your obligations under the Act and the various regulations made under it, together with any applicable guidelines. These regulations are currently contained in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2004. You agree to comply with the Act and these regulations as they affect the conduct of your business and the use you make of information on our candidate database.
Rights in the database
Database rights and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property rights in the candidate database belong to Reed Business Information Limited. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any rights in the database or its content and that your retention and use of the database and its content is governed by these terms and conditions.
Use of the database
The material you are entitled to receive from the candidate database is determined by the product you have purchased from us. On receipt of this material you may:
i.Use, search or download it to your database for the purpose of finding suitable candidates for specific job vacancies that you or (if you are an employment agency or employment business) your client wish to fill.
ii.Use the information about the individuals contained in the database for the purpose of contacting them (either directly or through us depending on the product you have purchased) in relation to a specific job vacancy.
iii.Use the information only in connection with your own recruitment-related activities.
You may NOT:
i.Supply, sell or license material from the candidate database, or a copy of it, to any other person, including another member of your group of companies.
ii.Contact the individuals on the database or make or allow any use of the information about those individuals, other than for the purpose of finding suitable candidates .for specific job vacancies.
You must, at all times, comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all subsequent legislation and regulations.
Deletion of database material
You agree to delete all material from the candidate database upon its replacement with up-to-date material or the satisfactory conclusion of your search for a suitable candidate, whichever occurs first.
Dealings with candidates
You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals you may contact using information from the candidate database and not do anything which may bring totaljobs.com into disrepute. You will indemnify us from and against any claim brought by an individual against us arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these terms and conditions.
Passwords are for the sole use of the person to whom they are issued. We may deny access to a password if we reasonably believe that it is being used by an unauthorised person or that the user is breaching these terms and conditions.