How much should social workers disclose about themselves to clients?
About Andy McNicollAndy is community editor at Community Care, with a focus on reporting on mental health. He has previously worked for titles focusing on the NHS and substance misuse sectors. You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Social Work blog covers the challenges facing Britain’s 2m-strong social care workforce: everything from pay and working conditions to stress and the latest social work conduct cases.
It is written by beat editor Kirsty McGregor
Email: Kirsty McGregor
Latest from Inform
- Social work diary: ‘He survived a nightmarish childhood we cannot imagine’
- ‘Social work is a noble and vital calling,’ says prime minister in speech to Tory party
- Workers to go on strike over unsociable hours change
- Social worker jailed for stealing over £31,000 from elderly clients
- Social worker cautioned for failing to report the whereabouts of a violent teenager
- choosesparky on Gove: ‘My banker friends have it easy compared to social workers’
- Patrick Donohoe on Gove: ‘My banker friends have it easy compared to social workers’
- Julia Abadi on Gove: ‘My banker friends have it easy compared to social workers’
- Andrea Mitchell on The books social workers recommend as good reads for students
- Rachael Kemp on The books social workers recommend as good reads for students