With scandals such as “Freed, the junkie who nearly ran down a PC”, “Asylum for Iran Embassy Siege Killer”, “‘Gestapo’ social workers wanted to put my baby on at-risk register, says MP” and “Triplets dad: I don’t give them cash because they would lose their benefits” ringing from their headlines, the winner of this week’s custard pie is the Daily Mail. Probably not the most prestigious prize the newspaper has received but our readers obviously clearly think the Daily Mail is more worthy of yellow pie than golden figurine…..
October 26, 2005 in Community Care
More from Community Care
- How this council took social worker caseloads from excessive to below target – in just eight months
- Step one to a better life: Join an adult social care service where social work values and work-life balance matter
- ‘Newly qualified social workers need to thrive rather than just survive’
- ‘Everyone’s journey’: how involving social workers improved performance and reduced caseloads in this council
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters