STAR RATING: 5/5
Run by: The European Food Information Council
Who is it for? A web site about healthy eating for children and young people, parents and professionals.
Highlight: I really enjoyed this web site as it was bright and colourful, with loads of great activities to do on it. One of the things I liked most about the site was that it had funny sound effects whenever you clicked on something.
The site includes activities such as : a food quiz, building healthy habits, getting great teeth and much, much more.
I wouldn’t usually go on this sort of site but I actually really enjoyed it. I don’t really think there are any down sides to this web site because there is lots to do, it looks appealing and you
learn a lot about food.
Web Review by Maddie Ellerby, aged 13.
November 3, 2005 in Children
More from Community Care
- The right help, at the right time, in the right place, by the right people
- Podcast: A new career pathway for social workers
- ‘Working in child exploitation is not just a job for me, it’s about changing the lives of young people’
- “We work to people’s strengths to bolster their confidence and nurture the best in them.”
- ‘Our inspirational senior leaders invest in us’
- Podcast: Working together to be stronger for children and families
- Trusting instincts and the evidence: NQSWs reflect on the past year
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters