By James Strachan
* How well are public sector partnership arrangements working in your area?
* Do you think service users understand your partnership working arrangements, and know who provides what service and who to complain to? If not, how can this be addressed?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 1 hour
Questions from Community Care – Let’s Dance
More from Community Care
- ‘Our inspirational senior leaders invest in us’
- Podcast: working together to be stronger for children and families
- Trusting instincts and the evidence: NQSWs reflect on the past year
- “The family safeguarding model gives families the platform to tell us who they are – not what they are”
- Podcast: How do you help children who cannot speak?
- How investment in social workers is paying off for practitioners and the children and families they support
- Peeling back the red tape and freeing up social workers
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters