By Jim Ledwidge
How would you identify and quantify the need for supported accommodation for disabled people under pension age in your area?
How would you identify appropriate land and funding for a local scheme, who needs to be involved?
How would you fully involve disabled people in the development of a scheme?
GUIDE TIME FOR DISCUSSION: 30 minutes per question
Questions from Community Care – ‘It’s fantastic!’
More from Community Care
- Average caseloads have halved thanks to workload changes
- Asylum-seeking children: ‘Here you feel people care’
- How one council stayed connected to staff during the pandemic
- Be one of the ingredients on the journey to good and beyond
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters