Our Residential Care
Provides a unique and positive approach to help young people recover from abuse.
Our activities include:
Pear Tree School at Toy Top Farm
If you think 1 year ahead – Sow Seeds
At Pear Tree we do all three
A creative and balanced curriculum both inside and outside the classroom.
Has been in operation since 1991 and provides support to people of all ages and difficulties in the community.
Our services include:
We provide holiday accommodation in the following settings:
For further information, please contact us on:
Address: Pear Tree House, Bolam, Darlington, County Durham, DL2 2UP
Telephone: 01388 776799
ADVERT: Pear Tree Projects
January 20, 2011 in Community Care
More from Community Care
- Why developing social workers is the key to success at this ‘outstanding’ council
- How this council is creating a safe, supportive environment for children’s social workers
- ‘It feels like we’re doing worthwhile work here – real, grassroots social work’
- I’ve had the same manager for 12 years, so I’ve never seen a need to leave
- Why this social worker is thriving on the challenge, pace and rewards of hospital social work
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters