Our Residential Care
Provides a unique and positive approach to help young people recover from abuse.
Our activities include:
Pear Tree School at Toy Top Farm
If you think 1 year ahead – Sow Seeds
At Pear Tree we do all three
A creative and balanced curriculum both inside and outside the classroom.
Has been in operation since 1991 and provides support to people of all ages and difficulties in the community.
Our services include:
We provide holiday accommodation in the following settings:
For further information, please contact us on:
Address: Pear Tree House, Bolam, Darlington, County Durham, DL2 2UP
Telephone: 01388 776799
ADVERT: Pear Tree Projects
January 20, 2011 in Community Care
More from Community Care
- ‘I wanted to be where social work meant reduced caseloads, better outcomes and being at the forefront of practice’
- ‘Try before you buy’ and peer training: how a council is giving its social workers new opportunities
- How direct work that empowers families is delivering big benefits for social workers in this council
- ‘There’s no hesitation at all. We’re a team’
- How one council is making children-in-care profiles focus on needs not risks
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters