Our Residential Care
Provides a unique and positive approach to help young people recover from abuse.
Our activities include:
Pear Tree School at Toy Top Farm
If you think 1 year ahead – Sow Seeds
At Pear Tree we do all three
A creative and balanced curriculum both inside and outside the classroom.
Has been in operation since 1991 and provides support to people of all ages and difficulties in the community.
Our services include:
We provide holiday accommodation in the following settings:
For further information, please contact us on:
Address: Pear Tree House, Bolam, Darlington, County Durham, DL2 2UP
Telephone: 01388 776799
ADVERT: Pear Tree Projects
January 20, 2011 in Community Care
More from Community Care
- ‘We ask our staff to leave stereotypes behind when working with our diverse communities’
- How the family safeguarding model is making a difference to social workers
- ‘Join an inspirational improvement journey to be the best social worker you can be’
- Why big is better when it comes to social work career opportunities
- Rebooted social work academy to focus on strengths and leadership
- ‘We have all the right ingredients to make a difference for children and families’
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters