Our Residential Care
Provides a unique and positive approach to help young people recover from abuse.
Our activities include:
Pear Tree School at Toy Top Farm
If you think 1 year ahead – Sow Seeds
At Pear Tree we do all three
A creative and balanced curriculum both inside and outside the classroom.
Has been in operation since 1991 and provides support to people of all ages and difficulties in the community.
Our services include:
We provide holiday accommodation in the following settings:
For further information, please contact us on:
Address: Pear Tree House, Bolam, Darlington, County Durham, DL2 2UP
Telephone: 01388 776799
ADVERT: Pear Tree Projects
January 20, 2011 in Community Care
More from Community Care
- Why I’ve spent my 15-year social work career in one council
- A new deal for children’s social workers
- ‘I’ve never had to go home and worry about a case’: how this adult social care service convinced a social worker to give up agency work
- ‘It’s a false economy to make savings in frontline social work teams’
- Low caseloads and ‘outstanding’ management support: how a council supports social workers to be ‘the practitioner they want to be’
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters