- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to all participants in the Community Care Inform research questionnaire aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 16:00 GMT 30 April 2021. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter, simply leave your email address at the end of the questionnaire to be entered into the free prize draw.
- All participants who leave their correct email address at the end of the questionnaire will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 5 May 2021, where one winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is a free one-year subscription for an individual licence to use either Community Care Inform Children or Community Care Inform Adults. This is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or non-cash alternatives.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified via email on 5 May 2021. The winners must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner (subject to the winner’s approval) please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading within four weeks of the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Community Care Group, Mark Allen Group, St Jude’s Church, Dulwich Road, London, SE24 0PB.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Community Care Inform – Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- ‘Our inspirational senior leaders invest in us’
- Podcast: Working together to be stronger for children and families
- Trusting instincts and the evidence: NQSWs reflect on the past year
- “The family safeguarding model gives families the platform to tell us who they are – not what they are”
- Podcast: How do you help children who cannot speak?
- How investment in social workers is paying off for practitioners and the children and families they support
- Peeling back the red tape and freeing up social workers
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters