Dumfries – 24 hours on the social work frontline
Supporting disabled children in rural communities
Social workers and managers share their experiences of delivering support for disabled children in a rural Scottish community. Click on the different pictures below to read their stories.
- ‘The social work pods mean you feel part of a unit that pulls together’
- ‘It felt like we social worked people but then we moved to Signs of Safety’
- Are you ready to crack the toughest challenge in foster carer recruitment?
- Why you should start your social work career in Oxfordshire
- ‘Social workers have families too and this job should not come at the cost of their own home life’
- ‘Employers kept saying my disability meant I couldn’t do social work, but one borough believed in me’
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters