Dumfries – 24 hours on the social work frontline
Supporting disabled children in rural communities
Social workers and managers share their experiences of delivering support for disabled children in a rural Scottish community. Click on the different pictures below to read their stories.
- How this council took social worker caseloads from excessive to below target – in just eight months
- Step one to a better life: Join an adult social care service where social work values and work-life balance matter
- ‘Newly qualified social workers need to thrive rather than just survive’
- ‘Everyone’s journey’: how involving social workers improved performance and reduced caseloads in this council
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters