Going locum: Everything you need to know about agency social work
More and more social workers leaving employment to go locum and council spending on agency staff has shot up a third in the past year. But what’s involved in going locum? To help social workers thinking of whether a move into agency work is for them, Community Care has brought together a collection of articles offering advice and insight into an employer-free working life.
Banner Photo: carlosgardel/fotolia
- ‘Our inspirational senior leaders invest in us’
- Podcast: working together to be stronger for children and families
- Trusting instincts and the evidence: NQSWs reflect on the past year
- “The family safeguarding model gives families the platform to tell us who they are – not what they are”
- Podcast: How do you help children who cannot speak?
- How investment in social workers is paying off for practitioners and the children and families they support
- Peeling back the red tape and freeing up social workers
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters