All our recent legal stories are below. But if you need more, Community Care Inform Children and Community Care Inform Adults provide digested versions of all the major statutes that govern the work of social workers and other professionals working to support children and young people, and adults, respectively. For more information email the Community Care Inform helpdesk.
- Progression and learning in a culture of belonging
- Working in long-term teams enhances the peer-to-peer learning experience
- Leaders, social workers and children in care working closer together
- How social workers impressed Ofsted with examples of their good work with children and families
- “We know our workforce is our greatest asset”
- ‘They support you to do the best for families and for yourself’
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters