All our recent legal stories are below. But if you need more, Community Care Inform Children and Community Care Inform Adults provide digested versions of all the major statutes that govern the work of social workers and other professionals working to support children and young people, and adults, respectively. For more information email the Community Care Inform helpdesk.
- ‘Our inspirational senior leaders invest in us’
- Podcast: working together to be stronger for children and families
- Trusting instincts and the evidence: NQSWs reflect on the past year
- “The family safeguarding model gives families the platform to tell us who they are – not what they are”
- Podcast: How do you help children who cannot speak?
- How investment in social workers is paying off for practitioners and the children and families they support
- Peeling back the red tape and freeing up social workers
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters