All our recent legal stories are below. But if you need more, Community Care Inform Children and Community Care Inform Adults provide digested versions of all the major statutes that govern the work of social workers and other professionals working to support children and young people, and adults, respectively. For more information email the Community Care Inform helpdesk.
- ‘Solutions can’t be scripted here – you have to be creative’
- Putting a team around the social worker to make a difference to families
- How working in residential care enables staff to build one-on-one relationships with young people
- ‘We will always challenge ourselves to transform our services to improve outcomes for children and families’
- ‘It’s our job is to observe the child, find their voice and be their advocate’
- Employer zone – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters