All our recent legal stories are below. But if you need more, Community Care Inform Children and Community Care Inform Adults provide digested versions of all the major statutes that govern the work of social workers and other professionals working to support children and young people, and adults, respectively. For more information email the Community Care Inform helpdesk.
- Community social work: supporting vulnerable adults to reconnect with their communities
- ’Families feel heard’: the impact of a systemic approach on social work practice
- Podcast: moving on from Ofsted
- ‘The social work academy is one of the best innovations Newham has had’
- Webinar: learn how to use relationship-based practice
- Workforce Insights – showcasing a selection of the sector’s top recruiters